Tuesday, November 8, 2011

No news is good news?

Hi all out there in the blogosphere...just giving a friendly hey from yours truly since it's been awhile since our last post. I actually don't really have any big updates. Life has been good in Portland - the leaves are the most beautiful color imaginable and we've had lots of sunny fall days. Adam is continuing to work a lot in anticipation of taking some time off when the baby comes. He's starting to move onto some really cool, big-time published work in comics and I'm proud his work his getting recognized. I am sort of in limbo, still a couple of weeks away from the baby's anticipated arrival date but pretty uncomfortable and doing my best to stay positive. I have to say - even with morning sickness and fatigue and the stress of the uprooting of our lives in the second trimester - this is pretty much the hardest it's been. I'm not really sleeping, having a hard time exercising but wanting to keep my energy and strength up, and just mentally coping with the waiting. I still have a lot I want to do, and every night when I go to bed I feel like I should have the dishes done, floors mopped, things in order Just In Case. I know I should be enjoying this time - what's likely to be our last couple weeks of freedom - so I'll try to work on that. In the meantime, no other news babywise, which is probably a good thing. Lots of love to you all in the meantime.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment