Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Life in Pictures


Adam practicing his dad skills: pancake-making and babywearing.


Pedicures and lunch with some of the best friends a girl could ask for.




An unexpected visit from my Grandpa Wes, and a fairly awful picture of yours truly. He's one of the neatest, most wonderful guys I've ever known.

And a few shots of the infamous co-ed baby shower which was a ton of fun.

So, someone very special made us a diaper cake. It's so freaking fantastic I can't seem to dismantle it. Maybe on a late night when we're in dire need of diapers...




This is soon-to-be Great Grandpa Travis, telling me he thinks I'm destined to have a very big baby. I know it looks that way, but he could be smaller, right? Can't a girl still dream?


Not all brothers are cool enough to make it to your baby shower. Mine is.

No comments:

Post a Comment